Ants and cats

Things that relate. DoD to make complete model of cat brain in less than 10Yrs ( my cat can do this in 63-69 days and my ants can grow a complete brain in 7 days).I guess I am wondering what advantage would there be in modeling the brain unless they intended to control it? Google has open source hosting. A project on Google does multi-dimensional Hilbert curves in Java. Petabyte breaking. Single molecule DNA processing. Multi-core Neuron CPU. Black holes may just have a dark sense of humor. Light control is increasing.

What is it and how does it affect or gain me in action? That is the topic for my program today and the linkage of goal, useful goal action, conditions and method.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen