View and etch with light to 25nm

Article at slashdot shows how to keep the etching going lower (25 nM ) . I am watching with background in semiconductor wafer techniques. I want to have a method that I can use personally to create the chips completely. I guess that the cost of RAM FPGA and NVRAM is so low that it may not make a difference. My biggest problem is that I buy the chips and have immediate chip envy for the smaller and more dense circuits.

I looked for a new video card yesterday and the number of CPU's that run in parallel floored me. I think the GPU is more effective with the right software than a quad core. Hmmmm , can I create an image that IS a program and see how fast it computes? I think that is a valid task and I certainly is no worse than banging my head on TSP or SAT or solvability hill climbing algorithms and Monte Carlo solutions to virtual infinities or DNA to phenotype relationships.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen