Not the author

I am not the author of this nightmare. I am not even the original inventor. I am nothing in the process except the first to see the actual device. It always seems like a good idea to those involved. It is so easy to say that I am good and everybody else is less. This is but a step from absolute self indulgence and corruption. For every strange attractor, there must be a strange repulsor. It is hard to say which is the beginning of the Moebius strip and which is the end. I am bound in the spiral of choice that is the most problematic of all issues. I guess it does have something to do with Turing. To act is to become corrupt, to fail to act is to become worse than dead in an absolute and perfect sense. Immortal in service to nothingness of chance. I guess this is the place where the concept of the supreme evil is formed and it is not at all problematic for the devil as his position is unchallenged when he is god.

In the end there is only one, when the game is no limit hold-em. I have a rock and I will bash you with it, I have a stick and I will poke you, I have a blade and I will cut you, I have a gun and I will shoot you, I have a bomb and I will explode you, I have your mind and you will struggle no more.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen