The dog ate my blog

The fact that no human will ever be able to observe and understand the output of a machine or system or new brain designed to understand is a given now. I know that people will continue to struggle and voice their favorite horse but they have been relegated to the backwater of evolution and the danger we face is impossible to challenge. I am not sure that I am happy in this position, but I did not design the universe and so I had no say in how it operates. The people considered to be the most intelligent who exist in the world now are imbeciles compared to what is certain to come. The rule of natural man is extremely limited and could be over in a heartbeat. In some ways it is exciting to know that within my lifetime there will be things that will never fail to amuse me with it's complexity. I will be like a hamster in a cage spinning on my wheel.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen