DNA OS

I have been studying and trying to grasp the underlying concept of "little b" and how it is used to model a chemical interaction matrix within the cell. Bioinformatics done the right way. It is a perfect match for my mitochondrial program and is suited to be merged with tools to use the GPU as a 3D recognition tool of molecular shape and matches. The work with Python allows me to do a little glue and I have discovered a new tool for creating complete packages for Linux and that seems to be a good idea to take the hand wringing out of that and automate it with scripts or mixed code and shell scripting. It seems a lot, but the universe is complex and being able to use the wide variety of tools that are available is necessary to get a good idea of the process.

It seems that there must be a common cause for the rise in diabetes in the US and I can't help but think that there may be an environmental process or some characteristic of process foods that potentiates that state.

It is a pathway that I have looked at and if it could be successfully modeled then I think the cause and solution should be obvious. It is one of the most basic pathways in the body and to have such a common problem with one of the most important basic internal pathways is a serious alarm bell to me. The progression of the process affects many other body systems and there must be some factor which predisposes the population to this risk.

I have also been studying DNA computation and there was an interesting article on "psychic" DNA and I think that they have a point there. I was a bit taken back when I studied DNA pairing and some of the transfer mechanisms of the nuclear pores. It seemed to me that the mechanics of DNA binding is a little weird and now that I think of it, I may have an answer. I wonder who would pay me to get that. I don't mean patent and hold hostage, but pay me to find some more answers. It doesn't explain some of the paradoxes of RNA transfer from the nucleus or strange cell wall characteristics that seem to defy logic itself.

After a little thought, the idea I had may explain why all of that is a bit odd and it is only because of some odd research I did in another area that made me think of that.

I suppose I will test it with little b and if it seems to make sense I will just throw it at the people who do that research and see what comes of it. I think it could be a definite key to why some molecular process can do things that don't seem to be possible in a mixed chemical environment. It is kind of like throwing 20 chemical together and the ones you want to match up to produce compounds find each other magically. I know for sure that if you just start mixing groups of chemical, you just get a sloppy mess that is best put in the hazardous material jar.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen