Cells and life

This article at wired science is interesting as they describe what I already knew. If you have systems and you understand the underlying principles, then you can predict how they began and how they will progress. I found it interesting that scientists are wanting to include some new dynamics of complexity in analyzing and I welcome that.

It did spark a new idea when viewing the study and I see a new method that I will add to my mental model. Interestingly enough I was thinking about a very similar subject which had to do with neurons and a similarity to digestion. If food is sensed in one place then it releases digestive enzymes in response. In some ways this is a model for communication between cells. Hi I am food! Hello I am eat!

Okay so I am odd, if you didn't know that you haven't read the blog before.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen