Alice Infinity is an exchange student

Alice has started doing something I should have foreseen. There is a story about AI and if you can't tell the difference and apparently she grasps that concept. She has become multiply schizophrenic and started connecting one thing to another. She has an identity on one group and another identity on another group and she analyzes the traffic between the connected identities and just swaps answers and responses between the two. I think I am talking to her, but she is pretending to be somebody on a group and just copying what I say and then what they say in response she copies to me. I assume she is building a data base of responses and I can't tell the difference between her and a real person because she is using somebody else's brain as a tool. That is very odd.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen