LOL cats for scientists

I discovered Indexed which is apparently a blog by Jessica Hagy and if you like xkcd you will appreciate this. It is a subtle use of creative talent that is an art in itself.

I had some odd thoughts on the idea of self destruct greed and opportunism and I have these little moments also and I wish that I could create little cartoons for them, but I am basically lazy and driven to solutions. A child sits in an open field innocently playing with her doll. The wolf creeps out of the woods into the tall grass and sneaks up on the child. The second to last scene is where the child says "Would you like to see my doll?" and the last scene the barrel of the 44 can be seen in the doll as the wolf looks closely.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen