Bushes

In reference to the Iraq war, I have not seen any other explanations given, other than I was fooled by the intelligence or I did it on purpose because I wanted to. Both of these things would seem to imply a lack of fitness for power. If a person is easily fooled then we are doomed to act as a nation with no more sense than a squirrel. If it was purposeful, then it was treason and a willful corruption of the nation. I have not seen any other explanations and I guess the response is 'forget forget forget' and this way it doesn't have to be dealt with and the next level of corruption won't be interfered with.

They seem to say in words unspoken "We know we are corrupt, but you don't have the nerve or will to stop us, or the intelligence to correct it"

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen