The brain and chemical warfare

Some new research today has identified the area of the brain responsible for "trust" which means mind control. Also the effects of airborne oxytocin or injected oxytocin also have the same effect apparently. I am not sure this is good or bad. I can see why biological and chemical warfare was banned. What I don't understand is why the US and other countries do not follow the ban. It is a messy subject and maybe it has no resolution, I wonder if a fire ant that used oxytocin instead of formic acid would be more effective survivor. "Trust the ants." I am sure that the gene for oxytocin in an ant would tax it's survivability in some way. What if ants used the technique of plants and maybe LSD-25 instead. I just wonder how long it will be before oxytocin spray is used as a crowd control or dating tool. Definitely an odd world we live in. Recent research was released by University of Zurich.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen