Unrequited fear and infinite partitions

This is a blender render and cycles is really clever. It just keeps getting better. 

I decided to see how hard my graphic card worked while the render was being created and so I did a shell like while x=o ; do some sleepy, grepy, cuty, echoish, and translatish things with sensors.
I see other things when I look at the image and it is just the reflections of infinity in my own mind that are there. A person could not expect another to experience the same response to an image as yourself. It is experience and context as well as projection of what it implies by its very existence and origin. To me it is the shadow of something in the long future of possibilities that plays like parallel movies dreamed as I observe.


0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen