Shlark sighting

It's just a shark shaped rock, captain.

Recent developments in stem cells show that they can be used to speed healing in bone fractures. It suggests to me that something which would be more generally useful would be a tooth stem cell. Sharks just keep making new teeth and I would assume that it is certainly possible to produce a precursor cell complex that would serve as a new set of teeth. It doesn't help the dental profession as it might be considered just a medical procedure. It would seem that it would save a great deal of money if I could just inject a set of modified stem cells generated from my own body. If I had stem cell generated shark teeth, all I need now is a way to make the stem cells generate a laser on my head.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen