Strange correlations


I was studying something that has been bothering me for a while and I thought I would just make an image of it. When I first saw a COBE image, it produced a strange correlation. It was that the same style map of the Earth showed a similar anisotropy with respect to land mass generally. It was enough correlation to make me wonder and I still wonder why it would have such a high correlation, perhaps it is coincidence or could imply something I will figure out later.

I know that many things interact that one would not suspect as the interaction of all mater acts to infinity and as I assume that even the event horizon of a black hole would show the effects of every bit of matter in the universe in inverse square ratio, so does all matter, down to the smallest particle. It would be odd that any electron could exclude the gravitational effect of even an object billions of miles away. Computationally it has little effect, but it is undeniable that every bit of matter in the universe reflects its converse in inverse square. If I could measure an electron to some astronomical precision, it would tell me something about the entire universe. There is a difference between measure and effect, and it may never be measurable for one reason or another, but there is no doubt that it does act and respond to the entire universe in its space and time.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen