One octave Above Instinct (AI)

I see that octave project requests help and perhaps I will do that as part of becoming more skilled with the interface, vectors, QtOctave, and its relationship to python utilities that use the same libraries AFAIK.

For the sake of reference, here are some links to a problem and its solution &&> octave documentation and the fact that it exists as:


file:///usr/share/doc/qtoctave/qtoctave_doc/index.html

Help is also available in QtOctave via F1. I am not sure what [AI supervised] means in the title bar of QtOctave, but I guess I will figure it out as I go. It takes about a month for fixes to work their way through the structure of debian and that is fine as it is usable and any additions or repairs would be frosting on the cake at this point.

I will just keep adding information here as it is discovered.

Extra packages for octave. Now how to use them and how to discover the functions provided. The documentation gives examples of usage and I tried gplot3(A,xyz) and got an error. So I am doing sudo updatedb and then locate gplot3. Also packages here. I got gplot3.m and tested that, which worked as described. There is some confusion to the included packages I think.


I was looking for something to show vector relationships for the multi-variable calculus of course at MIT. I went through it once and then 1806 matrix, then physics, then programming, then AI, then matrix again, then single variable calculus again and ODEs, then back to multi-variable calculus to see what new relationships could be understood. It does make a lot of difference to take the courses 3 or 4 times to make the factorial connections.

I grabbed the octaviz package from sourceforge as it has been deceased for 3 years to see if there are some useful pieces in its source.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen