Square galaxies


I was looking into the CMB cold spot, the great wall of galaxies and the great attractor and their interrelationship. I found WikiSky, which is cool as a net resource, though I use a 3D system based on OpenGL, it is still very impressive. I noticed a quote by Stephen Hawking there which said that life will not continue on Earth for long without extension into space and I agree. I see "The Big Bada Boom" at wikisky and that is funny. A reference to The Fifth Element. It is a boundary condition and the subject is so complex and confounding that is remarkable that anybody deals with it. I read a novel when I was younger about "Worlds of the Imperium" and it deals with parallel universes. I am sure that something is there, but what it really means and how it plays out is still subject to much speculation. The pattern is emerging and with the use of some new algorithms it is possible to extend thought in the same way that a microscope extends view. It may be fuzzy , but it is possible to make out the little animalcules, if you squint.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen