Off to the higher dimensions

I suppose some guru could have answered that question about libs, quite easily, and now I can. It is the kind of thing I like to know, so I can devise a scenario when something is being odd or failing. So now I am back to the trees that grow from code. The structure is that the creator code tries things at random until it gets an order and method arrangement that works and then builds a tree that has branches to each node that creates a usable outcome. The branches can be weighted to imply better choices in specific circumstances, and I suppose this will be very convoluted and have higher dimensions that I can mess with and teach the program indirectly. It should be informational in that AI way. I hope to be able to make the program understand ansi C and be able to go to the internet and find examples to help it pick options at least. I am making the trees save themselves as XML, so I can use Dia or some similar method to flow chart what it is thinking in some form of 3D openGL.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen