The shape of things to come

        This link at arXiv about superconducting tells me something that I suspected, but was not sure of. It implies that my idea is correct and that I could make a computer program that would generate a list of all possible superconductors and at what temperature they operated. This is the kind of thing I would expect from a real theory of physics. The big problem is that it is computationally intensive and I need to develop some shortcuts to ease the process.

         I have been analyzing and decomposing the elements ( of computation , damn language ) and it is not possible to innovate more than a certain amount in any given day. It would be nice if I could do it all at once , but there is no pre-existing math tools to lay my hands on for this.

        If a list of superconductors materials could be generated from a program and the theory behind it, I would assume that would be as good a proof as could be designed. That in combination with some other experimental results I have seen could also be a proof of the origin of gravity. And on that note, I recall something I had considered a while back, which is the fact that just because something does exactly the same thing in two situations, it doesn't mean that it can't have two separate and unique causes.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen