Gravity waves and Superconducting

There have been some studies on that lately. It is interesting and like many things, it is just over to left and up from how I understand it. It takes me some time to translate the vision of how they suspect it operates to my impressions. I don't ever consider that I am right or wrong, just that this is where I am coming from and as such I can have no other perspective. The only time I consider myself correct is if it is applied and works. I doubt that anti-gravity as a technology will be seen in the near future, personally the technology seems so convolved in its potential implementation that it would defy human understanding.

There are some really interesting things at Homology Weekly and great close ups at the atomic scale. The most recent is the vacuum tool that an ant uses to walk upside down.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen