Alice Inside (AI)

Once I thought of putting something inside the translucent surface I decided to take the SVG of Alice Infinity and put it on a star and put it half way inside. The other snap is the process of rendering step before it does transparency SSS and IOR changes. I added a first try at an eye and I will mod that to be more like a compound eye. I textured a icosahedron too , just to see what would happen there. I also changed my blender startup to a script that uses "tee" to keep a record of things in case I get too wild and generate some sparks in the old blender machine. I think it is always possible when things get this effective and useful that it includes the possibility of doing something that neither person nor computer can resolve without throwing a piston or two.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen