New ways of understanding

It is in the use and familiarity that greater advantage is achieved. I know quite a bit about gimp and languages and kernel. Each new perspective gives more information as these things are different from each person's view. This link at LinuxChix courses is one of those things I do. I like to see how fast I can complete the different courses at W3C and other places to measure my progression. I always find it fun and learn at least a few new things in the process. They have links to some free image sources and that is something I look for too. Images to do analysis with that have a natural origin.

This is one of the many, many, many free images I found on associated links.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen