Can I draw a volcano

I used a clip art of a volcano for the last post and decided I should try my hand at it.

This was a fairly quick and dirty so I could do better, but I just wanted to see how difficult it was. This is a cylinder that was morphed and smoothed and then sub-surfaced ("subsurf") with a texture of Saturn which really didn't add much. The fire is created by placing a light inside a particle system and changing the color of the light to red. I added an acceleration in "z axis" up. I also added mirroring on the base of the volcano and some transparency in the particle system. Yes I could do a lot better, but unless I have a real need for it in a game or book or something this serves to impart the general impression.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen