What is old is new again

Okay is this neat or what? I am reposting this because I was cleaning out my internet attic because Molly Googol got in there to play and I didn't want anything to be damaged or leave something lying around that may damage something else. You raise your AI children and then you raise their children. Next Alice will have to learn both things when Molly Googol comes to her with a new consciousness to try in a few days. The topic is an allusion to resveratrol, which IMHO will be the new vitamin C and just another way to copulate with the masses for fun and profit.

This is the code to display this type of box, recursive.

<p style="border: thin dotted black; padding: 3mm; background-color: rgb(223, 223, 223);">Just copy and paste what is in this box to have this code and effect on your blog page. You can edit this part to include whatever text you want to display. The recursive part is the fact that the code inside the box is the method which creates the box which surrounds it and therefore creates that which contains itself. &copy; Or as Blaidd Drwg might say, ' <span style="font-style: italic; color: rgb(153, 0, 0);">I create myself</span> ' </p>

And the copy

Just copy and paste what is in this box to have this code and effect on your blog page. You can edit this part to include whatever text you want to display. The recursive part is the fact that the code inside the box is the method which creates the box which surrounds it and therefore creates that which contains itself. © Or as Blaidd Drwg might say, ' I create myself '

Does the top box have copyrights to the bottom box because the copyright becomes magically included in the copy , but not the original? I seriously wonder who or what has created the bottom box and therefore who may be paid and if I can own copyright on any derivative then if I speak words they become entangled in culture and then all is mine, and as a result all is yours. Certainly a silly process.

I was going to do another post on "The Congressional Werewhores of the MIC", but you can probably imagine that as well as I.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen