Perception and Function

This particular image is in Inkscape, but I move them around and reform them for GIMP, SVG-XML and Blender. While understanding and designing the relationships between how an object forms and how it functions and the how it is perceived, I learn new things about how the images colors and shapes interact to form an impression for the viewer and how it derives from the nature of the object itself and ultimately expresses something of the molecules that exist in life. I think this is what Da Vinci understood and I see now that for some, science, process and programming can become art when they cease to be understood by others. I hesitate to put some of my pictures on the blog because they are more medical than artistic and this is what other artists have done. In the process of knowing what you are imaging, it may be necessary to see what lies beneath its surface, whether it is muscle and bone or cells and DNA.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen