Blender updates (getting 2.48a)NICE!

I use blender and I was going to make a couple things in blender today and I realized that the version I had was not the latest stable. The pictures show how to reset blender to its default configuration and get a quick help screen of the key bindings. Now for the upgrade to the most recent (Linux only). Download the version, unpack it, save your old .blender directory, copy the .blender directory from the new distribution to your home directory. To run it I use the console, because there are times when errors or useful information shows up there. So you can either change the path in your desktop link or just run it from the new directory as "./blender" and I use the "-w" option so I can use it in windowed mode. COOL NEW FEATURES!!!

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen