Ants and logic

I have redone the core of the process several times and I assume I will redo it dozens more. My design method is to create a close approximation of my intent and test it to see if it works. Some times it is necessary to tear it all the way down and start again. My methods incorporate a test in the software to measure its quality as it runs and then can be turned off when a release is made. By exercising each function it is easier to spot and avoid reversion by including a test during compile or creating associated test programs or configurations or creating a version that measures itself. I learn a little more each time it runs and I am doing point to point networking of the parts to allow for collaborative intelligence. I am keeping the structure of communications limited to allow for a possible physical chemical network association.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen