Open ants

I used the one email contact that exists for glAnts and I will see what happens. There appears to be only one developer at the moment and it has been untouched for about 5 years before that. I am going to learn from the ground up and identify all the process of creating and maintaining a product from the original file to .deb implementation. I plan to make a Zim wiki that is incorporated with the source that is the description of how to implement all of the things I intend to incorporate. It includes P2P network computing, nano technology interface, mitochondrial OS, physical ant programming interface, a game simulator, openGL with auto detection of shapes from camera images, AI ant simulators, 3D ant structure analysis and an RFID to be connected to physical ants to monitor, and a chipping interface to control them remotely.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen