The most stupid thing

The DoD has actually in process of doing the one most stupid things that could ever have been done in all of time. I would say an award was in order, but there will be no one to give or receive it. How silly. If it can get out, and I can get in. Well you do the math. I doubt that any computer hacker misses this point, nor does Russia, Europe or China. It is like pointing a gun at someone's head and laughing and saying "Don't worry, I know how to handle it." Obviously not, if they knew how to handle dangerous things, they would not pose it arbitrarily.

I could imagine the conversation:
Q: Is there a god?
A: No
Q: Is there a devil?
A: That is odd that you would even ask, since you are directing the question to the devil, why would it surprise you even. I am designed with your intent which is to rule forever, to kill and torture that which is not like me.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen