Gravity tricks

I have done an experiment that neutralizes the gravity of an object and used magnetic fields to propel it and I am sure there is a better way to do that. Some leverage comes from time and not from mechanical advantage. There are many places where the non-standard applications can be an advantage. I find this article at arXiv to be intriguing. The fact that collected information can actually produce answers out of thin air is something I appreciate. I could imagine an algorithm at Google that simply takes failed queries of scientific concepts and patents them. Scientist Googles for "New compound of 20% oxygen 80% Xenon is superconducting gas" He is happy that no one has discovered his secret yet. Three nanoseconds later Google applies for a patent on the search.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen