Possible answer

I think I know an answer, but, it would require a complete reversal in the very structure of human society. The idea of dominance by force and position has to be rejected as a principle and even though that is certainly not possible, hey I am thinking about a solution anyway.

Answer me this: If a country creates super human soldiers that are mind enhanced, wouldn't they simply take out the leaders? I am not worried about computers taking over the world.

Physical dominance is easy when you hold all the bombs, but if the weapon is mind and you have no high cards, will you make aces?

It is not Frankenstein that will come to conquer the people, but Thinkenstein. Pandora really must be laughing now.

0 comments:

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen