If the Aliens have eaten me this post will arrive

One new feature ( of Google blogger ) is to set the time a post will appear on Google blogs and I see Slashdot is not a real word in spell check but Google is *chuckle* I am going to set the post time of this as 5/5/2008 12:50 Pm just to see how it works. Might be an interesting way to exist in the future, in some odd way. Yes I think I will make some of these posts that are in fact my future existence should something happen and I cannot post , like if an alien eats me. Apparently it is off by 1 hr so I must figure out why that is. So obviously the aliens ate me and yet here I am. Can't explain how that happened. I guess I am GMT -6 not -7.

1 comments:

unwesen said...

When I go on a writing spree, I usually date posts such that one will be published each day for as many days as I have posts lined up.

I was wondering one day how it must feel to people I know if I'd prepare a number of posts like that, die in an accident, and they keep appearing.

Doesn't stop me from dating posts that way, though.

Contributors

Automated Intelligence

Automated Intelligence
Auftrag der unendlichen LOL katzen